Drop Spindle Class Pt 1, 6/9/2006, 7:00 pm

  • bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of bluemooncoven2
      Drop Spindle Class Pt 1

      Friday June 9, 2006
      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 1 minute.

      Event Location: Loralyn's House
      Street: 323 Hawthorne Ave SE
      City, State, Zip: Pacific WA 98047
      Phone: 253-288-0879

      Notes:
      In part 1, we will be making and decorating drop spindles. Depending on time we will cover basics of hand spinning, dyeing fibers, and different fibers. In part 2, we will continue with hand spinning. Open to all and FREE. Please RSVP so that I can make sure we have enough supplies. Please feel free to bring snacks and hang out afterwards.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of bluemooncoven2
        Drop Spindle Class Pt 1

        Friday June 9, 2006
        7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        This event does not repeat.

        Event Location: Loralyn's House
        Street: 323 Hawthorne Ave SE
        City, State, Zip: Pacific WA 98047
        Phone: 253-288-0879

        Notes:
        In part 1, we will be making and decorating drop spindles. Depending on time we will cover basics of hand spinning, dyeing fibers, and different fibers. In part 2, we will continue with hand spinning. Open to all and FREE. Please RSVP so that I can make sure we have enough supplies. Please feel free to bring snacks and hang out afterwards.

          Yes No
          Yes No

          Yes No

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service