Meeting moved

  • dustie98023
    Message 1 of 575 , Feb 4, 2002
      Because of timing on Feb 3rd and not all Elders
      being able to participate, the meeting date has been
      moved to Feb 17th, before the <br>Imbolc ritual. I am
      suggesting 12 noon as a good start time. We don't have alot
      to go over, but we can always do some work on crafts
      for re-sale afterward. Does anyone have another
      suggestion?<br>Thanks,<br>Terri
    • karahkat9
      Message 575 of 575 , Mar 8, 2002
        Yes, it's true we are still crafting every fri
        and sat, till the end of this month. Please come lend
        a hand, and support the coven booth we will have at
        SMF. It takes alot of energy and elbow grease to make
        some of the things we will have to sell. <br>Come and
        help if your able, bring a snack to share . Chocolate