Merry Meet!

  • triun_seattle
    Message 1 of 575 , Sep 14, 2000
      Greetings to the three other members of this club
      ;) I am a Seattle local that has been involved in
      the craft for a few years now, and am allways
      interested in meeting new people and networking with new
      groups that are forming in the area. I have been able to
      "plug-in" to the local Wiccan scene a bit since moving here
      from Florida, and if anyone needs a good place to
      start please feel free to drop me a line (
      triun_seattle@... ). I know how frustrating things can be when you
      have no one to talk to that shares your beliefs, or
      that you can share and possibly glean knowledge from.
      Well, thats about it for now. It should be interesting
      to see what happens with this club. There are lots
      of witches in King county. It's just a matter of
      finding them! Blessed be... Triun
    • karahkat9
      Message 575 of 575 , Mar 8, 2002
        Yes, it's true we are still crafting every fri
        and sat, till the end of this month. Please come lend
        a hand, and support the coven booth we will have at
        SMF. It takes alot of energy and elbow grease to make
        some of the things we will have to sell. <br>Come and
        help if your able, bring a snack to share . Chocolate