Re: Samhain

  • Carolyn
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      I am very happy to know that the ritual was able to provide you with
      what you needed. I hope that you find rest and renewal in this dark
      season.

      Brightest Blessings,
      Carolyn

      --- In bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com, "Jeri Lee" <jlee@e...> wrote:

      I would like to thank the presenters last night for a beautiful and
      deeply moving ritual. I had much to let go of and that ritual provided
      the most gentle and loving atmosphere in which to do it.

      Special thanks go to Terri for opening her heart and home to us for
      Samhain, as well as to the rest of the Moonies whose energies
      contributed to the ritual. Thanks to all of you, what had seemed to me
      to be some very difficult things to release were accomplished.