Craft night - ritual practice

  • ravenspirit3
    Message 1 of 575 , Sep 1, 2001
      Kat,<br><br>Anne & I have left a couple of
      messages about ritual practice and craft night this
      weekend and we haven't heard back from you. We hope we
      havent missed any messages you may have tried to leave
      us.<br><br>Please e-mail us with times and places or call us on the
      cell number at 253.405.5818 or our home number at
      253.460.6439<br><br>Bret & Anne
    • karahkat9
      Message 575 of 575 , Mar 8, 2002
        Yes, it's true we are still crafting every fri
        and sat, till the end of this month. Please come lend
        a hand, and support the coven booth we will have at
        SMF. It takes alot of energy and elbow grease to make
        some of the things we will have to sell. <br>Come and
        help if your able, bring a snack to share . Chocolate