Please read

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      Witchvox has posted my Essay. Here is the link

      http://www.witchvox.com/vn/vn_detail/dt_gno.html?&id=12315
    • Elaine
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        Wow, that is so cool. Excellent article, Scott.

        Elaine

        --- In bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com, "Scott" <telrik@y...> wrote:
        > Witchvox has posted my Essay. Here is the link
        >

        > http://www.witchvox.com/vn/vn_detail/dt_gno.html?&id=12315
      • heidi wwsf
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2005
          You don't have a # for them do you? I want to talk to
          some one in person.
          I have known people who are veterns but there familiy
          had them buried else where or cremated. Isn't some of
          the masonic symbols allowed on the graves too or is
          that just in more private grave yards?

          --- Scott <telrik@...> wrote:

          > Witchvox has posted my Essay. Here is the link

          http://www.witchvox.com/vn/vn_detail/dt_gno.html?&id=12315

          happy trails to your daily life,
          Heidi

          Discover Yahoo!