Canterbury Faire

  • ravenspirit3
    Message 1 of 575 , Aug 2 12:52 PM
      Thought I would pass along the information about
      the Canterbury Faire for all those interested. The
      web site to veiw the information about the faire
    • karahkat9
      Message 575 of 575 , Mar 8, 2002
        Yes, it's true we are still crafting every fri
        and sat, till the end of this month. Please come lend
        a hand, and support the coven booth we will have at
        SMF. It takes alot of energy and elbow grease to make
        some of the things we will have to sell. <br>Come and
        help if your able, bring a snack to share . Chocolate