Cody report!

  • earthwalker_99
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 11:26 PM
      Just wanted to write and let everybody know that Cody went home just a
      few hours after getting to the ER. He is doing well, and we will be
      seing him for sometime with crutches!!

      I just wanted to say thanks again to everybody that helped out!

      Blessings
      Earl
    • Elaine
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 6:40 AM
        Thanks for filling us in. I appreciate the update.

        Elaine

        --- In bluemooncoven2@yahoogroups.com, "earthwalker_99" <earlw@a...>