Re: [bluemooncoven] Help

  • Kyyndred
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Thats what I said too Stacie but she never calls! Bah! I think we're gonna have to go over there and figure it out for ourselves.

      I'm really sorry to hear about your cat. How are the boys doing with it? We've had many a pet burial at our house too and it seems like it never matters how small or ignored the pet is, they both still cry like it was their best friend. We had a burial at sea just before Thanksgiving. Thank the Gods that fish finally died. He'd been sick for over a year, but we still all stood around the bowel and cried.

      love to you and your family,
      malaine