Craft Night for Ladies and Lords

  • karahkat9
    Message 1 of 575 , May 1, 2001
      I moved the craft night to the night before the
      DB<br>May 25th a fri night...that way we can all get up and
      carpool in to index.. bring craft ideas and any stuff you
      want to show us how to do. Snacks and Your own beer as
      the mead is not yet ready. The wilson's door is open
      anytime after 6pm for people to arrive. <br><br>This is a
      no children event, we adults need a night every now
      and then..<br>Love and Light <br>Kat
    • karahkat9
      Message 575 of 575 , Mar 8 11:06 AM
        Yes, it's true we are still crafting every fri
        and sat, till the end of this month. Please come lend
        a hand, and support the coven booth we will have at
        SMF. It takes alot of energy and elbow grease to make
        some of the things we will have to sell. <br>Come and
        help if your able, bring a snack to share . Chocolate