April 2nd is Movie night

  • karahkat9
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:01 PM
      Movie night at the Wilson's, come anytime after 6pm. We may finish up
      some crafts to sell at SMF and go over what to bring to SMF for all
      the newbies.

      Bring snacks to share...BYOB (Eat dinner before hand) And if you
      do to much drinking be prepared to stay the night.

      I will leave it up to parents as to if they should bring children
      however I will advise that the movie is not for those under 13. And
      we will be serving drinks...

      L&L
      Kat~