Wow busy calender!

  • kris_bulger
    Message 1 of 575 , Nov 2, 2000
      Merry Meet Everyone!<br><br>I'm glad you had a
      nice ritual on Sunday. I see you guys are going to be
      busy from now on. Are you going to have an online
      component to the Study group? If not, would someone please
      e-mail me on what was covered. I'd love to learn with
    • karahkat9
      Message 575 of 575 , Mar 8, 2002
        Yes, it's true we are still crafting every fri
        and sat, till the end of this month. Please come lend
        a hand, and support the coven booth we will have at
        SMF. It takes alot of energy and elbow grease to make
        some of the things we will have to sell. <br>Come and
        help if your able, bring a snack to share . Chocolate