Re: Baskets, Festivals and Raffles, Oh M

  • TBarretts
    Message 1 of 575 , Feb 1, 2001
      Brochures are done, so are the questionnaires.
      I'm holding off on business cards, since we don't
      have an address as yet.<br><br>The plastic pamphlet
      holders look tacky, so I'm thinking of a basket instead.
      I'll figure something out and bring it. The camera and
      label maker are already packed and ready to
    • karahkat9
      Message 575 of 575 , Mar 8, 2002
        Yes, it's true we are still crafting every fri
        and sat, till the end of this month. Please come lend
        a hand, and support the coven booth we will have at
        SMF. It takes alot of energy and elbow grease to make
        some of the things we will have to sell. <br>Come and
        help if your able, bring a snack to share . Chocolate