new years party

  • dustie98023
    Message 1 of 575 , Jan 1, 2001
      I want to appologise to everyone that came to the
      party last night at Jamie's for anything I might have
      said to offend anyone while under the influence of the
      Ta-Kill-Ya. I get quite obnoxious (o.k. MORE obnoxious) when
      I've had a few drinks. Half a bucket of margaritas did
      it for me! Happy New Year!!!!<br>For those that
      couldn't come, you missed out on me being a total idiot.
      We'll try to plan earlier next year so you don't miss
      that one again!<br>BB<br>Terri
    • karahkat9
      Message 575 of 575 , Mar 8, 2002
        Yes, it's true we are still crafting every fri
        and sat, till the end of this month. Please come lend
        a hand, and support the coven booth we will have at
        SMF. It takes alot of energy and elbow grease to make
        some of the things we will have to sell. <br>Come and
        help if your able, bring a snack to share . Chocolate