Job Opportunity at Bangalore - Position C#, C++, .Net,Win CE Professionals - URGENT

  • Intellexe Management Consultants
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2007

      Hi,

      Thanks  for been associated with us.
      Currently we have an urgent requirements with our  client SEI CMM level 5 company based in Bangalore.

      Position :  C#, C++, .Net,Win CE Professionals

      1) Lead Engineers - WC- PL
      Mandatory Skills: C#, .Net, Win CE
      Secondary Skills: C++
      Exp Level : 6+
      2) Dev. Engineers - WC- SE

      Mandatory Skills: C, C++, Linux, Win CE or Symbian
      Secondary Skills: C#, .Net,
      Exp Level : 3-6

      Around 3-6 years experience

      * Location :  Bangalore
      Please forward your updated resume immediately with the position applying for C#, .Net, Win CE without fail.

      We need the following details from your end. This is very urgent as we need to process yr resume to required by clients with the following details without fail .

      Curent Salary,
      Expected Salary,
      Joining time :

      If in case you are not currently interested for a change pls suggest /refer your friends and colleagues.

      KINDLY REPLY SOON AS WE COULD FORWARD YOUR RESUME SOON.

      Best regards,

      Jaipal
      Intellexe Management Consultants
      18 Arunodaya 05th Cross