RFD-TV

  • Tim Custer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      Hey folks,
      Just thought I'd remind everyone about the music programming on RFD-TV.

      Those with DirecTV, Dish Network and some local cable systems can watch
      bluegrass related shows such as Reno's Old Time Music Festival and The
      Cumberland Highlander's Show. There are some good re-broadcasts of old
      country shows such as The Wilburn Brothers Show and the Porter Wagoner
      Show as well. Mixed in are some regionally produced music programs too.

      I had seen (and recorded) most of Ronnie Reno's programs from back when
      it was broadcast on Stan Hitchcock's Americana Network but they are
      still very enjoyable and worthwhile content to those longing for
      bluegrass in video format, and some of those old Country shows are just
      priceless!

      If you are able to receive RFD-TV, check out their on-line programming
      guide for weekly show times at the link below.
      http://www.rfd-tv.com/public.cgi?prog=Schedule&File=Eastern.htm

      Tim