Mountain Therapy

  • Tim Custer
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 9, 2004
      Howdy folks,

      Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be
      playing the following:

      Saturday August 14th, 2004
      Music At The Manse
      Dickinson Presbyterian Church Grove
      Cumminstown, PA (near Carlisle)
      Also Appearing - Shenandoah Blue

      Sunday August 22nd, 2004
      Hickory Fest III
      Stony Fork, PA

      Saturday August 28th, 2004
      Somerset County Fair
      Noon - 2:00 PM
      Meyersdale, PA

      Saturday & Sunday September 4th & 5th, 2004
      Allegheny Mountain Bluegrass Country Music Festival
      Marienville, PA

      Sunday September 12th, 2004
      Farmers & Threshermans Jubilee
      New Centerville, PA

      Saturday September 18th, 2004
      Coleman Station Bluegrass Festival
      Friedens, PA (near Somerset)

      Saturday & Sunday September 25th & 26th, 2004
      Heritage Festival
      McConnells Mill State park
      Portersville, PA

      Hope to see some of you there!

      Mountain Therapy is:
      Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
      Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
      Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals
      Tim Custer - Banjo/Vocals

      As always, additional bluegrass information can be found at:
      http://www.blue-grass.org
    • Tim Custer
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 23, 2005
        Hi folks,

        Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be performing this Saturday,
        March, 26th at the Alpine Homestead Restaurant near Wilmot, OH. We'll
        be there as always, from 5:00 - 8:00 PM. The food is incredible and the
        folks at the Alpine support bluegrass music by having bands EVERY
        Saturday night. Please come out and support them.

        We've got a lot of great festivals and shows coming up this summer and
        we'll keep you posted about them as time goes on.

        Hope to see you somewhere along the way.

        Mountain Therapy is:
        Lonnie Wellman Jr. Guitar/Vocals
        Marsha Wellman Bass/Vocals
        Mark Miracle Mandolin/Vocals
        Tim Custer Banjo/Vocals

        www.blue-grass.org/mountaintherapy

        Don't forget the Coleman Station Bluegrass Festival September, 16th &
        17th near Friedens, PA.
      • Tim Custer
        Message 3 of 14 , May 5, 2005
          Howdy folks,

          Just wanted to pass along some of the upcoming shows Mountain Therapy
          will be performing at in the next month or so. Hope to see you there.
          Stop by and say hello!

          May 20, 2005
          Dressler Center For The Arts
          Harrison Ave.
          Somerset, PA
          8:00 PM
          (This will be an outdoor concert if the weather is nice, moved inside if
          not)

          June 1,2,3,4,5, 2005
          Mountain Top Bluegrass Festival
          Tarentum, PA
          (we'll be performing on Saturday, but plan to do some jamming!)

          June 9,10,11,12, 2005
          Music In The Hills
          Mickey's Mountain
          Hopedale, OH
          (we'll be performing on Saturday, but plan to do some jamming!)

          June 17,18, 2005
          Laurel Highlands Bluegrass Festival
          Waterford, PA
          (we'll be performing on Saturday, but plan to do some jamming!)

          June 25, 2005
          Thunder Over Walnut Creek
          Walnut Creek, OH
          (we'll perform in the afternoon)

          June 25, 2005
          Grandma's Alpine Homestead Restaurant
          Wilmot, OH
          5:00 - 8:00 PM
          (we'll be there after our earlier performance in Walnut Creek)

          Please come out and support the folks who promote and perform bluegrass
          music!

          Mountain Therapy
          Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals
          Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
          Mark Miracle - Mandolin/Vocals
          Tim Custer - Banjo/Vocals

          As always, additional information can be found at:
          www.mountaintherapy.com
          www.blue-grass.org

        • Tim Custer
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 13, 2006
            Hi,

            We're looking forward to seeing everyone at Legends this Saturday in
            Stoystown, PA. This will most likely be our last show for the 2006
            schedule. We've had a great year, beginning with the release of our CD
            "Looking Back." We'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone
            who has purchased a CD or visited with us at one of our shows. We
            really appreciate it. 2007 is already shaping up to be another busy
            one. Please stop by and say hello! Remember, you can always visit us
            online at www.mountaintherapy.com

            Happy Holidays from everyone at Mountain Therapy...
            Lonnie, Marsha, Mark & Tim
          • Tim Custer
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 3, 2008
              Hi everyone!

              From the posts, it looks like bluegrass music is well represented in
              our corner of the world.

              We thought we'd pass along some of our performance dates for the summer.

              We hope you get an opportunity to come spend an afternoon, evening or
              weekend with us somewhere along the way and be sure to drop by and
              welcome to our band, Mr. Ron Dick on mandolin. We are mighty proud to
              have him on board!

              Hope to see you at one of our shows ...

              Mountain Therapy is:
              Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals