Coleman Station Bluegrass Festival - July 26th-27th 2013

  • Tim Custer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      Howdy,

      Time to start making summer plans so here's some information that will
      help get your calendar in order.

      The 10th Annual Coleman Station Bluegrass Festival.
      July 26-27, 2013.

      WOW... it's hard to believe this is our 10th anniversary festival!

      We have another great event planned for this year and once again we'll
      feature on our stage, some of the finest bands playing bluegrass music.

      This year's lineup includes: Nothin' Fancy, Darin & Brooke Aldridge,
      Blue Shades, The Stevens Family, Allegheny Drifters, Northwest Territory
      and Idletymes, along with your host band, Mountain Therapy. And as
      always, the ever popular Saturday segment featuring "tomorrow's stars"
      with the Custer Family & Friends.

      Advance tickets are available and you'll save even more money if your
      order is processed by July 15th. We have several ways to order tickets,
      including a secure, online ticket ordering process. Remember, children
      12 and under are admitted FREE with a paying adult and there's FREE
      rough camping with a weekend ticket. Visit our web site for complete
      ticket order information.

      A BIG thanks to all who have attended our festival in the past and have
      supported our efforts.
      We look forward to seeing all those folks along with meeting new ones in
      July.

      We hope you'll make plans to come out to our beautiful wooded, shaded,
      natural amphitheater setting and enjoy another Coleman Station Bluegrass
      Festival on July 26th & 27th.

      Complete details, flyers and additional information are available on our
      web site.
      Please forward this information, spread the word and bring your friends
      & neighbors. YOU are our greatest ambassadors.

      Always the fourth weekend in July... Don't miss this one!

      Sincerely,
      Tim & Brenda and
      The Custer Family

      Coleman Station Bluegrass Festival