Re: Congradulations CSBF

  • Tim Custer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      Sorry this is just a bit late but as many know there's always lots to do
      after the last band leaves the stage.

      First, thanks for the many kind words. We are honored to put on the
      Coleman Station Bluegrass Festival and we're glad so many of you find it
      enjoyable.

      Thanks to all those who commented on the new stage.
      We worked hard to make it look good but more importantly we wanted it to
      be acoustically correct and I believe from all of the band's comments,
      that we accomplished that as well. The sound was excellent all weekend.
      (thanks Kevin & Barry)

      As always, thanks to our many volunteers who help make this festival a
      reality. We simply couldn't do it without you.

      Thanks to the many fine bands for their talents.

      But most of all... thanks to those of you who come out and support live
      bluegrass music.
      As Jeff Bell eluded to, it's up to all of us here in our bluegrass
      community to continue to frequent these events if we expect them to survive.
      Between the wpbgc group and the blue-grass group there are about 1000
      members.
      I hope to meet each and everyone of you somewhere out along the
      bluegrass path.

      Sincerely,
      Tim & Brenda & the Custer families.

      banjoguy55 wrote:

      >I'd like to echo the comments. Tim and his family do an incredible job and it shows that they really put their hearts and souls into it. The bands and sound were great and the new stage is really impressive. Much to be proud about.
      >
      >Gotta mention, too, that it's up to the Bluegrass Community to continue supporting Coleman Station and all the other fine local festivals. Without fan attendance, these great events will disappear. We're all in this together.
      >
      >Jeff B.
      >

      >--- In wpbgc@yahoogroups.com, ArtisF5@... wrote:
      >

      >>Allow me to chime in - this year's Coleman Station BGF was just great. Our thanks to everyone involved, with a special mention
      >>to Kevin Custer and the rest of the sound crew; we thought the sound was absolutely perfect, so important to both audience
      >>and bands. The audience area was full for Saturday's show and it really seemed like folks had a great time.
      >>
      >>As always, our thanks to all who stopped by our table to visit; seeing old friends and making new ones is a big part of
      >>the enjoyment we get from our involvment in bluegrass.
      >>
      >>Bob
      >>www.alleghenydrifters.com