Mountain Therapy

  • Tim Custer
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 5, 2004
      Howdy folks,

      Just a reminder...
      Mountain Therapy will be performing again at the Alpine Homestead Restaurant (formerly the Alpine-Alpa) on Saturday January 17th 2004 and also on Saturday April 3rd near Wilmot OH.  Music is from 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM.  The folks there are really friendly and it's a great place to enjoy Amish style cooking and take in an evening of bluegrass music.  Hope to see some of you there!

      Mountain Therapy is:
      Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
      Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals
      Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
      Tim Custer - Banjo/Vocals

      As always, more information can be found at:
      http://www.blue-grass.org
      http://www.rosewoodrecords.com

    • Tim Custer
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 31, 2004
        Howdy folks,

        Just a reminder that in the month of April, Mountain Therapy will be
        playing the following:

        Saturday, April 3rd, 2004
        Alpine Homestead Restaurant
        5:30 - 8:00 PM
        Wilmot, OH (south of Akron/Canton)

        Saturday, April 17th, 2004
        American Legion
        7:00 - 10:00 PM
        Hughesville, MD (south of Washington D.C.)

        Hope to see some of you there!

        Mountain Therapy is:
        Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
        Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
        Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals
        Tim Custer - Banjo/Vocals

        As always, additional bluegrass information can be found at:
        http://www/blue-grass.org
      • Tim Custer
        Message 3 of 14 , May 26, 2004
          Howdy Folks,

          Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be performing at the
          following festivals in the next few weeks. All have a great line up of
          entertainment and we hope to see you there. Stop by our table and visit!

          Friday May 28 & Saturday May 29th - Bluegrass In The Hills - Mickey's
          Mountain - Hopedale, OH.

          Saturday June 5 & Sunday June 6 - Mountain Top Bluegrass Festival -
          Tarentum, PA.

          Saturday June 19 - Laurel Highlands Bluegrass Festival - Waterford (near
          Ligonier) PA.

          Mountain Therapy is:
          Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
          Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 14, 2004
            Howdy folks,

            Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be
            playing the following:

            Saturday July 17th, 2004
            910th Airlift Wing Family Day
            Air Force Base
            Vienna, OH

            Saturday July 24th, 2004
            Amvets
            8:00 - 11:00 PM
            Newton Falls, OH

            Saturday July 31st, 2004
            Alpine Homestead Restaurant
            5:30 - 8:00 PM
            Wilmot, OH (south of Akron/Canton)

            Saturday August 7th, 2004
            Slippery Rock Bluegrass Festival
            Slippery Rock, PA

            Saturday August 14th, 2004
            Music At The Manse
            Dickinson Presbyterian Church Grove
            Cumminstown, PA (near Carlisle)
            Also Appearing - Shenandoah Blue

            Sunday August 22nd, 2004
            Hickory Fest III
            Stony Fork, PA

            Hope to see some of you there!

            Mountain Therapy is:
            Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
            Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
            Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals
            Tim Custer - Banjo/Vocals

            And don't forget the COLEMAN STATION BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL coming up on
            September 17 & 18th located between Friedens and Shanksville, PA.

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 9, 2004
              Howdy folks,

              Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be
              playing the following:

              Saturday August 14th, 2004
              Music At The Manse
              Dickinson Presbyterian Church Grove
              Cumminstown, PA (near Carlisle)
              Also Appearing - Shenandoah Blue

              Sunday August 22nd, 2004
              Hickory Fest III
              Stony Fork, PA

              Saturday August 28th, 2004
              Somerset County Fair
              Noon - 2:00 PM
              Meyersdale, PA

              Saturday & Sunday September 4th & 5th, 2004
              Allegheny Mountain Bluegrass Country Music Festival
              Marienville, PA

              Sunday September 12th, 2004
              Farmers & Threshermans Jubilee
              New Centerville, PA

              Saturday September 18th, 2004
              Coleman Station Bluegrass Festival
              Friedens, PA (near Somerset)

              Saturday & Sunday September 25th & 26th, 2004
              Heritage Festival
              McConnells Mill State park
              Portersville, PA

              Hope to see some of you there!

              Mountain Therapy is:
              Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
              Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 23, 2005
                Hi folks,

                Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be performing this Saturday,
                March, 26th at the Alpine Homestead Restaurant near Wilmot, OH. We'll
                be there as always, from 5:00 - 8:00 PM. The food is incredible and the
                folks at the Alpine support bluegrass music by having bands EVERY
                Saturday night. Please come out and support them.

                We've got a lot of great festivals and shows coming up this summer and
                we'll keep you posted about them as time goes on.

                Hope to see you somewhere along the way.

                Mountain Therapy is:
                Lonnie Wellman Jr. Guitar/Vocals
                Marsha Wellman Bass/Vocals
                Mark Miracle Mandolin/Vocals
                Tim Custer Banjo/Vocals

                www.blue-grass.org/mountaintherapy

                Don't forget the Coleman Station Bluegrass Festival September, 16th &
                17th near Friedens, PA.
              • Tim Custer
                Message 7 of 14 , May 5, 2005
                  Howdy folks,

                  Just wanted to pass along some of the upcoming shows Mountain Therapy
                  will be performing at in the next month or so. Hope to see you there.
                  Stop by and say hello!

                  May 20, 2005
                  Dressler Center For The Arts
                  Harrison Ave.
                  Somerset, PA
                  8:00 PM
                  (This will be an outdoor concert if the weather is nice, moved inside if
                  not)

                  June 1,2,3,4,5, 2005
                  Mountain Top Bluegrass Festival
                  Tarentum, PA
                  (we'll be performing on Saturday, but plan to do some jamming!)

                  June 9,10,11,12, 2005
                  Music In The Hills
                  Mickey's Mountain
                  Hopedale, OH
                  (we'll be performing on Saturday, but plan to do some jamming!)

                  June 17,18, 2005
                  Laurel Highlands Bluegrass Festival
                  Waterford, PA
                  (we'll be performing on Saturday, but plan to do some jamming!)

                  June 25, 2005
                  Thunder Over Walnut Creek
                  Walnut Creek, OH
                  (we'll perform in the afternoon)

                  June 25, 2005
                  Grandma's Alpine Homestead Restaurant
                  Wilmot, OH
                  5:00 - 8:00 PM
                  (we'll be there after our earlier performance in Walnut Creek)

                  Please come out and support the folks who promote and perform bluegrass
                  music!

                  Mountain Therapy
                  Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals
                  Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
                  Mark Miracle - Mandolin/Vocals
                  Tim Custer - Banjo/Vocals

                  As always, additional information can be found at:
                  www.mountaintherapy.com
                  www.blue-grass.org

                • Tim Custer
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 13, 2006
                    Hi,

                    We're looking forward to seeing everyone at Legends this Saturday in
                    Stoystown, PA. This will most likely be our last show for the 2006
                    schedule. We've had a great year, beginning with the release of our CD
                    "Looking Back." We'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone
                    who has purchased a CD or visited with us at one of our shows. We
                    really appreciate it. 2007 is already shaping up to be another busy
                    one. Please stop by and say hello! Remember, you can always visit us
                    online at www.mountaintherapy.com

                    Happy Holidays from everyone at Mountain Therapy...
                    Lonnie, Marsha, Mark & Tim
                  • Tim Custer
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 3, 2008
                      Hi everyone!

                      From the posts, it looks like bluegrass music is well represented in
                      our corner of the world.

                      We thought we'd pass along some of our performance dates for the summer.

                      We hope you get an opportunity to come spend an afternoon, evening or
                      weekend with us somewhere along the way and be sure to drop by and
                      welcome to our band, Mr. Ron Dick on mandolin. We are mighty proud to
                      have him on board!

                      Hope to see you at one of our shows ...

                      Mountain Therapy is:
                      Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals