Phil Mann - RIP

  • Tim Custer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2009
      Another bluegrass friend gone.

      Banjo guru Phil Mann passed away a few weeks ago.
      For those not banjo familiar... Phil was a pioneer with his internet web
      site for all things related to banjo.
      Way back in the mid 90's when I was first doing some research for my web
      site, I visited Phil's address a lot.
      http://www.bluegrassbanjo.org

      And while I'm not a 'tab' guy, Phil's site was an endless resource for a
      lot of that stuff.

      Here's a Phil Mann YouTube vid...
      http://www.youtube.com/user/phil2mann

      RIP Phillip,