World Wide Bluegrass

  • Jay Armsworthy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2009
      I'd like to invite you to join me, Jay Armsworthy, this Wednesday evening on

      "World Wide Bluegrass" with "Bluegrass On The Bay" from 6:00 - 8:00 pm est.

      Just go to www.worldwidebluegrass.com <http://www.worldwidebluegrass.com/> .
      Click on listen, and then select your favorite media player for dial up or
      broadband and you'll then be listening.

      After several requests to play some of my own music, I will be doing that
      this Wednesday evening. I will also take a look back on the years of my
      musical career and I will have an exclusive interview with one of my band
      mates.

      So it's all happening this Wednesday evening from 6 - 8 pm est. on World
      Wide Bluegrass (www.worldwidebluegrass.com
      <http://www.worldwidebluegrass.com/> ).

      Won't you join me!!!

    • Jay Armsworthy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2009
        Hello,

        Just a little reminder to let you know that in addition to "Bluegrass On The
        Bay" tonight from 6 - 8 pm, I will also be covering for DJ Jeff DeFord and
        his "Bluegrass Roots and Branches" program from 8:00 - 10PM. So that's 4
        hours of me and Bluegrass music tonight on
        <http://www.worldwidebluegrass.com> www.worldwidebluegrass.com.

        Come on in and join me.

        Thanks,
        Jay Armsworthy