Mountain Therapy

  • Tim Custer
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 15, 2003
      Howdy Folks,

      Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be performing this Saturday,
      October 18th, at the Fulton Co. Fall Heritage Festival in
      McConnellsburg, PA beginning at 6:00 PM inside the big building.

      The Heritage Festival, held in conjunction with the Steam, Grease &
      Rust Show, will feature antique steam tractors, steam engines, crafts,
      tractor pulls, good eats and is located at the Fairgrounds in
      McConnellsburg, PA.

      After a very busy 2003, this will be one of the few remaining shows for
      this year. I'll be playing the new OME custom banjo given to me at IBMA
      a few weeks ago. She's a real beauty! Come on out and join us for the
      day and thanks to all who have supported us.

      Tim

      Mountain Therapy is:
      Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
      Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals
      Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
      Tim Custer - Banjo/Vocals

      As always, more information can be found at:
      http://www.blue-grass.org
    • Tim Custer
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 18, 2003
        Howdy folks,

        Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be performing Saturday,
        December 27th at Uncle Tucker's Restaurant in Cumberland, MD from 10:00
        PM - 1:00 AM. Come join us for a festive evening of "stone fired"
        pizza, micro brewed beer & bluegrass music. Uncle Tucker's is
        conveniently located off exit 46 along I-68 just east of Cumberland, MD.

        Mountain Therapy is:
        Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
        Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
        Lonnie Wellman - Guitar/Vocals

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 5, 2004
          Howdy folks,

          Just a reminder...
          Mountain Therapy will be performing again at the Alpine Homestead Restaurant (formerly the Alpine-Alpa) on Saturday January 17th 2004 and also on Saturday April 3rd near Wilmot OH.  Music is from 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM.  The folks there are really friendly and it's a great place to enjoy Amish style cooking and take in an evening of bluegrass music.  Hope to see some of you there!

          Mountain Therapy is:
          Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
          Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals
          Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
          Tim Custer - Banjo/Vocals

          As always, more information can be found at:
          http://www.blue-grass.org
          http://www.rosewoodrecords.com

        • Tim Custer
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 31, 2004
            Howdy folks,

            Just a reminder that in the month of April, Mountain Therapy will be
            playing the following:

            Saturday, April 3rd, 2004
            Alpine Homestead Restaurant
            5:30 - 8:00 PM
            Wilmot, OH (south of Akron/Canton)

            Saturday, April 17th, 2004
            American Legion
            7:00 - 10:00 PM
            Hughesville, MD (south of Washington D.C.)

            Hope to see some of you there!

            Mountain Therapy is:
            Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
            Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
            Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals
            Tim Custer - Banjo/Vocals

            As always, additional bluegrass information can be found at:
            http://www/blue-grass.org
          • Tim Custer
            Message 5 of 14 , May 26, 2004
              Howdy Folks,

              Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be performing at the
              following festivals in the next few weeks. All have a great line up of
              entertainment and we hope to see you there. Stop by our table and visit!

              Friday May 28 & Saturday May 29th - Bluegrass In The Hills - Mickey's
              Mountain - Hopedale, OH.

              Saturday June 5 & Sunday June 6 - Mountain Top Bluegrass Festival -
              Tarentum, PA.

              Saturday June 19 - Laurel Highlands Bluegrass Festival - Waterford (near
              Ligonier) PA.

              Mountain Therapy is:
              Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
              Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 14, 2004
                Howdy folks,

                Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be
                playing the following:

                Saturday July 17th, 2004
                910th Airlift Wing Family Day
                Air Force Base
                Vienna, OH

                Saturday July 24th, 2004
                Amvets
                8:00 - 11:00 PM
                Newton Falls, OH

                Saturday July 31st, 2004
                Alpine Homestead Restaurant
                5:30 - 8:00 PM
                Wilmot, OH (south of Akron/Canton)

                Saturday August 7th, 2004
                Slippery Rock Bluegrass Festival
                Slippery Rock, PA

                Saturday August 14th, 2004
                Music At The Manse
                Dickinson Presbyterian Church Grove
                Cumminstown, PA (near Carlisle)
                Also Appearing - Shenandoah Blue

                Sunday August 22nd, 2004
                Hickory Fest III
                Stony Fork, PA

                Hope to see some of you there!

                Mountain Therapy is:
                Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
                Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
                Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals
                Tim Custer - Banjo/Vocals

                And don't forget the COLEMAN STATION BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL coming up on
                September 17 & 18th located between Friedens and Shanksville, PA.

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 9 8:59 AM
                  Howdy folks,

                  Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be
                  playing the following:

                  Saturday August 14th, 2004
                  Music At The Manse
                  Dickinson Presbyterian Church Grove
                  Cumminstown, PA (near Carlisle)
                  Also Appearing - Shenandoah Blue

                  Sunday August 22nd, 2004
                  Hickory Fest III
                  Stony Fork, PA

                  Saturday August 28th, 2004
                  Somerset County Fair
                  Noon - 2:00 PM
                  Meyersdale, PA

                  Saturday & Sunday September 4th & 5th, 2004
                  Allegheny Mountain Bluegrass Country Music Festival
                  Marienville, PA

                  Sunday September 12th, 2004
                  Farmers & Threshermans Jubilee
                  New Centerville, PA

                  Saturday September 18th, 2004
                  Coleman Station Bluegrass Festival
                  Friedens, PA (near Somerset)

                  Saturday & Sunday September 25th & 26th, 2004
                  Heritage Festival
                  McConnells Mill State park
                  Portersville, PA

                  Hope to see some of you there!

                  Mountain Therapy is:
                  Wes Homner - Mandolin/Vocals
                  Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 23, 2005
                    Hi folks,

                    Just a reminder that Mountain Therapy will be performing this Saturday,
                    March, 26th at the Alpine Homestead Restaurant near Wilmot, OH. We'll
                    be there as always, from 5:00 - 8:00 PM. The food is incredible and the
                    folks at the Alpine support bluegrass music by having bands EVERY
                    Saturday night. Please come out and support them.

                    We've got a lot of great festivals and shows coming up this summer and
                    we'll keep you posted about them as time goes on.

                    Hope to see you somewhere along the way.

                    Mountain Therapy is:
                    Lonnie Wellman Jr. Guitar/Vocals
                    Marsha Wellman Bass/Vocals
                    Mark Miracle Mandolin/Vocals
                    Tim Custer Banjo/Vocals

                    www.blue-grass.org/mountaintherapy

                    Don't forget the Coleman Station Bluegrass Festival September, 16th &
                    17th near Friedens, PA.
                  • Tim Custer
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 5, 2005
                      Howdy folks,

                      Just wanted to pass along some of the upcoming shows Mountain Therapy
                      will be performing at in the next month or so. Hope to see you there.
                      Stop by and say hello!

                      May 20, 2005
                      Dressler Center For The Arts
                      Harrison Ave.
                      Somerset, PA
                      8:00 PM
                      (This will be an outdoor concert if the weather is nice, moved inside if
                      not)

                      June 1,2,3,4,5, 2005
                      Mountain Top Bluegrass Festival
                      Tarentum, PA
                      (we'll be performing on Saturday, but plan to do some jamming!)

                      June 9,10,11,12, 2005
                      Music In The Hills
                      Mickey's Mountain
                      Hopedale, OH
                      (we'll be performing on Saturday, but plan to do some jamming!)

                      June 17,18, 2005
                      Laurel Highlands Bluegrass Festival
                      Waterford, PA
                      (we'll be performing on Saturday, but plan to do some jamming!)

                      June 25, 2005
                      Thunder Over Walnut Creek
                      Walnut Creek, OH
                      (we'll perform in the afternoon)

                      June 25, 2005
                      Grandma's Alpine Homestead Restaurant
                      Wilmot, OH
                      5:00 - 8:00 PM
                      (we'll be there after our earlier performance in Walnut Creek)

                      Please come out and support the folks who promote and perform bluegrass
                      music!

                      Mountain Therapy
                      Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals
                      Marsha Wellman - Bass/Vocals
                      Mark Miracle - Mandolin/Vocals
                      Tim Custer - Banjo/Vocals

                      As always, additional information can be found at:
                      www.mountaintherapy.com
                      www.blue-grass.org

                    • Tim Custer
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 13, 2006
                        Hi,

                        We're looking forward to seeing everyone at Legends this Saturday in
                        Stoystown, PA. This will most likely be our last show for the 2006
                        schedule. We've had a great year, beginning with the release of our CD
                        "Looking Back." We'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone
                        who has purchased a CD or visited with us at one of our shows. We
                        really appreciate it. 2007 is already shaping up to be another busy
                        one. Please stop by and say hello! Remember, you can always visit us
                        online at www.mountaintherapy.com

                        Happy Holidays from everyone at Mountain Therapy...
                        Lonnie, Marsha, Mark & Tim
                      • Tim Custer
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 3, 2008
                          Hi everyone!

                          From the posts, it looks like bluegrass music is well represented in
                          our corner of the world.

                          We thought we'd pass along some of our performance dates for the summer.

                          We hope you get an opportunity to come spend an afternoon, evening or
                          weekend with us somewhere along the way and be sure to drop by and
                          welcome to our band, Mr. Ron Dick on mandolin. We are mighty proud to
                          have him on board!

                          Hope to see you at one of our shows ...

                          Mountain Therapy is:
                          Lonnie Wellman Jr. - Guitar/Vocals