Acoustic Music Works

  • Tim Custer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2003
      Howdy!

      I wanted to pass along...

      Last weekend I had the opportunity of stopping by the recently opened
      Acoustic Music Works store on Murray Ave. What a GREAT facility! You
      folks in the Pittsburgh area are very fortunate to have a store like
      this so close by.

      Steve Miklas & his associates have done their homework in opening this
      facility. It has everything an acoustic music lover would look for.
      They have a great line up of instruments ranging from entry level, to
      top of the line, and the selection is outstanding. Be sure to check out
      the "Dream Room" where the best of the best instruments will have you
      drooling in minutes! They also offer all kinds of accessories and
      expert repair service. The atmosphere is relaxed and and there are
      plenty of comfy chairs & couches to try out that next instrument you've
      been thinking about.

      Folks, local support is what will keep them in business for a long time.
      I believe their Grand Opening is this weekend. Please stop by and
      check them out if you haven't already.

      Tim Custer
      http://www.blue-grass.org