Hey Everybody!!

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2006
      I'm new to the list and want to say hey!! I don't play, but hey,
      even bluegrass music needs groupies, right? ha ha

      Since I don't know anyone here yet, just want to share this link,
      although you may already know about it. I've been going to this
      festival for about 25 years--back to when it was in Gloryland Park,
      in Delaware (it was much nicer then).

      Anyway, this is a nice festival. Not sure if this group is "old
      school" or into newer stuff, but this is mostly old school pickers.
      Lots of jammin in the fields -- all night long!!!!

      http://www.brandywinefriends.org/dvbgf/index.php

      I live in Delaware and am looking forward to hearing from anyone
      close. Not too many of my friends will go to bluegrass with me, so
      I need to make some new buddies!!!

      Thanks and hope to talk to you soon,
      Lisa