Darrell Scott:

  • oldfolkie4837
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2006
      Everyone,

      It's not often that an artist the likes of Darrell Scott have
      something cool like this going on.
      I thought it would be appropriate to spread the word:

      In conjunction with his new "Invisible Man" CD coming out on June
      27th, he's giving away an OME Banjo!

      One grand prize winner will receive a Grubstake Banjo expertly
      crafted by OME Banjos. OME banjos combine classic features of the
      1930's vintage flathead banjos with 21st century refinements in
      technology and design.

      Here's the link to the contest: http://emod.theechoplex.com/go/?
      E_MTUzNw

      Scott, a Grammy nominee and ASCAP's 2002 Songwriter of the Year, has
      assembled an impressive team of players which lent itself perfectly
      to The Invisible Man's without-a-net recording regimen. "We're not
      making music to be music later; it's going to be music right now."
    • John Trout
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2006
        The link to the contest info is not working.

        JOHN TROUT, WYEP FM, PITTSBURGH, PA. tties91@...
        'TRADITIONAL TIES'- NEW RELEASE BLUEGRASS WITH FEATURES AND INTERVIEWS.
        91.3 WYEP, http://www.wyep.org 10:00 PM Eastern Time (U.S.) Sundays.
        Streaming Audio
        1608 JEFFERSON ST, LATROBE PA, 15650 -2940

        Link to Traditional Ties web pages:
        http://www.wyep.org/music%5Fprograms/show_info.asp?id=12

        From: "oldfolkie4837" <uberfan4837@...>
        To: bluegrassmusic@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [bluegrassmusic] Darrell Scott:
        Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:29:35 -0000

        Everyone,

        It's not often that an artist the likes of Darrell Scott have
        something cool like this going on.
        I thought it would be appropriate to spread the word:

        In conjunction with his new "Invisible Man" CD coming out on June
        27th, he's giving away an OME Banjo!

        One grand prize winner will receive a Grubstake Banjo expertly
        crafted by OME Banjos. OME banjos combine classic features of the
        1930's vintage flathead banjos with 21st century refinements in
        technology and design.

        Here's the link to the contest: http://emod.theechoplex.com/go/?
        E_MTUzNw

        Scott, a Grammy nominee and ASCAP's 2002 Songwriter of the Year, has
        assembled an impressive team of players which lent itself perfectly
        to The Invisible Man's without-a-net recording regimen. "We're not
        making music to be music later; it's going to be music right now."
      • Tim Custer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2006
          You are right John...
          Here's a link I found...