Pete Kuykendall

  • Tim Custer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      Pete Kuykendall is recovering in the
      hospital from a diabetes-related ailment.

      Who is Pete Kuykendall?

      Pete is founder and editor of Bluegrass Unlimited.
      He played banjo with the Country Gentelemen for a
      while.
      He plays banjo on some of the cuts on the Red Allen /
      Frank Wakefield Smithsonian/Folkways album.
      Pete is the writer of "I Am Weary (Let Me Rest)" among
      others.
      Pete is and has been a significant force in our music and IBMA.

      Let's send him a truck-load of cards and
      notes this week to let him know we're thinking about
      him

      Pete Kuykendall
      c/o Bluegrass Unlimited
      PO Box 771