654Bluegrass On The Bay--"Old Bicyle Chain", Hear It Tonight

  • americanlegionbluegrass
    Oct 9, 2013
      Since Halloween is just around the corner, I’ve put together a special program of “Murder Ballads in Bluegrass”.  Join me with Bluegrass On The Bay this week and we’ll also play that famous (much talked about) “tongue-in-cheek” tune written by Billy Smith called “Old Bicycle Chain” as well as “The Meanest Lady Cop” from the Daughters of Bluegrass collection.

      And we may be talking live with Junior Sisk about the upcoming Bluegrass For Hospice-2013.

      Bluegrass On The Bay:

      Wednesday 6:00 – 8:00 pm EST on www.worldwidebluegrass.com

      Thursday 9:00 – 11:00 pm on WNNT 107.5

      Tuesday & Thursday 10:00 – 11:00 am on WWSM 1510