Playing in NC

  • harmonicatn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 8:00 AM
      It's a little late to report now, but I was invited to play during the "Furniture Mart" furniture show in Winston Salem, NC this past weekend. I was scheduled to do one solo set on Saturday. As soon as I exited the stage I was asked to stay and do another set later in the day. There was quite a bit of contemporary music, rock, country. I was the only bluegrass performer present and the only soloist.I actually sing and play guitar and harmonica simultaneously. They scheduled me to return next year.