New PT Gazell CD 2 Days Out

  • PT Gazell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2011
      Fellow harmonica players,

      Just wanted to let everyone know that my new CD ³2 Days Out² has been
      officially released as of today. 12 songs with some of Nashville¹s finest
      jazz musicians. It is available both as a traditional CD and as a download.
      You can preview audio clips at these two sites:

      http://www.ptgazell.com & http://www.cdbaby.com/all/gazell

      In addition, exclusively at my website you can now get the Mix Minus tracks
      for ³2 Days Out² as well as my last two CDs, ³ Swingin¹ Easy...Hittin¹ Hard²
      and ³Back To Back.² It¹s the same produced musical tracks minus the
      harmonica....that may be a good thing actually!

      Anyhow...thanks for the bandwidth and I hope you will take a moment to check
      out the new CD.

      Hope to see a lot of you next week at Hill Country Harmonica Festival 2011.

      PT
      --
      pt@...

      http://www.ptgazell.com