Re: [blueeyes-web] Security Framework

  • John A. De Goes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011

      Nothing's built in yet. Want to add an authenticated combinator, e.g.:

      authenticated {
        get {
        }
      }

      It would take an implicit Authenticator which would enable you to define your own authentication based protocol (session or stateless).

      You will find built-in support for SSL and associated combinators.

      --
      John A. De Goes
      Chief Technology Officer

      ReportGrid, Inc - http://reportgrid.com

      On Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 6:42 PM, mcaxiak86 wrote:

      Hey guys,

      I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, but I'm wondering if there's any support for security. I'd like to have certain services that are only accessible by authorized users. I could roll my own trait, but I was wondering if there was something built in.

      Regards,
      Mike