Re: [blueeyes-web] How to set Access-Control-Allow-Origin

  • John De Goes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013

      HttpResponse object has a headers member you can use to append whatever headers you want to the response. For convenience, I'd recommend making your own combinator.
      --
      John A. De Goes
      CEO / CTO / Founder

      On May 4, 2013, at 9:47 AM, rparree78787 <rparree@...> wrote:

      HHi,

      How can i set the Access-Control-Allow-Origin HTTP header. In need to test between different domain names/port numbers.

      Thanks.,

      Raphael