How to set Access-Control-Allow-Origin

  • rparree78787
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013
      HHi,

      How can i set the Access-Control-Allow-Origin HTTP header. In need to test between different domain names/port numbers.

      Thanks.,

      Raphael
    • John De Goes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2013

        HttpResponse object has a headers member you can use to append whatever headers you want to the response. For convenience, I'd recommend making your own combinator.
        --
        John A. De Goes
        CEO / CTO / Founder