Re: [blueeyes-web] Problems with contentType combinator

  • Kris Nuttycombe
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22 8:47 AM
      Actually, something that John and I have been discussing is that transcoding and header manipulation probably need to be separate, so these two functions have been pulled apart on a WIP branch that I'm currently working on. Just a heads-up. I want to actually eliminate the bijections entirely; they were a bad idea originally, and remain problematic today.

      Kris