A question regarding the compress combinator...

  • forthy.chuo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2011
      Am I correct that Blueeyes only respond to Accept-Encoding when using compress combinator?
      My service honours the client's Accept-Encoding, even when my service does not use compress combinator.

      Thanks for the answer in advance.

      Cheers,

      Richard
    • John A. De Goes
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2011

        Yes, we had to make this change due to bugs in the current version of Netty. If you want your data compressed when a client is able to handle it, you should utilize the compress combinator.

        Regards,

        John A. De Goes
        Chief Executive & Technology Officer
        ReportGrid, Inc.