Getting started guide for real beginners?

  • toddhoffious
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
      I really like some of the choices you've made in the framework. Do you have some sort of getting started guide for a real beginner? I'm kind not sure where to start at all.

      thanks
    • gorthaur.rm
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2011
        OP probably figured this out already but somebody might find helpull this simple example SBT 0.10.x project:
        https://github.com/thanhiro/blueeyes-example

        Next step would be to provide giter8 template for blueeyes.

        --- In blueeyes-web@yahoogroups.com, "toddhoffious" <toddhoffious@...> wrote:

        > I really like some of the choices you've made in the framework. Do you have some sort of getting started guide for a real beginner? I'm kind not sure where to start at all.
        >
        > thanks

      • John A. De Goes
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2011

          Nice example! Short & sweet.