releasing 0.6.0

  • Jed Wesley-Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
      all,

      just wondering if 0.6.0 is on the horizon – we have a problem relying
      on SNAPSHOTS and its been nearly 6 months since 0.5.2 came out, is
      there maybe a milestone train we could get on?

      cheers,
      jed.
    • Noel Welsh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2012
        I'm firing up the Chen-Becker signal to get clarification on this one.
        I would love to start publishing 0.6 milestones.

        N.

        On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 2:48 AM, Jed Wesley-Smith
        <jed.wesleysmith@...> wrote:
        > all,
        >
        > just wondering if 0.6.0 is on the horizon – we have a problem relying
        > on SNAPSHOTS and its been nearly 6 months since 0.5.2 came out, is
        > there maybe a milestone train we could get on?
        >
        > cheers,
        > jed.
      • Noel Welsh
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2012
          I've just pushed a snapshot release to

          https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/com/github/jdegoes/

          This will, I think, be the new home for BlueEyes. I'll start a
          separate thread to talk about an 0.6 release.

          I'll look at doing milestone releases when I feel like doing something
          with Sonatype that is not taking a crowbar to their servers. Worst UX
          I've come across in a long time.

          N.