Re: [blueeyes-web] Re: 0.6 SNAPSHOT changes

  • Noel Welsh
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2012
      In case any one is following this, the changes are on master. Configrity is the new configuration language.

      N.

      On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 3:23 PM, nick_matheson <nick_matheson@...> wrote:
      Noel and John-

      In trying to merge jdegoes/master with reportgrid/master and back again I discovered that the jdegoes/master is currently in a broken state (HttpServerServletSpec tests are failing).

      I am happy to investigate that, but won't have time to get to it until mid next week.

      Once that issue is resolved getting the two branches back in step shouldn't be a problem at all.

      Cheers,

      Nick