satsang, 8/4/2009, 7:30 pm

  • blue_mountain_satsang_austin@yahoogroups.
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4 5:25 AM
      Reminder from: blue_mountain_satsang_austin Yahoo! Group

      Title: satsang

      Date: Tuesday August 4, 2009
      Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Marigold

    • christina cannella
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4 11:51 AM
        Hi Guys,

        My husband and I are both experiencing a lot of evening/weekend schedule changes due to work and our preparation for the baby and a move to Houston that are really taking up my free time these days.  Because of this, I will not be able to make the Satsang very often any more if at all.  I thought I would be able to come tonight and tell you in person, but I will not be able to make it.  Hopefully I will be able to come by a few times before our move.  If not, I have enjoyed meeting each of you and wish you continued success with the 8 Point Program.

        Christina

        From: blue_mountain_satsang_austin@yahoogroups.com
        To: blue_mountain_satsang_austin@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:25:50 +0000
        Subject: [blue_mountain_satsang_austin] satsang, 8/4/2009, 7:30 pm

        Date: Tuesday August 4, 2009
        Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Marigold

        Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.
      • Mary
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5 3:15 AM

          Hi Christina,

          I hope we do get a chance to see you a few more times before you move. Meeting you has definitely enriched my life. The experiences you’ve shared with us on meditation have been enlightening and your dedication to it is very encouraging to me in my practice.

          Thank you for touching my life…please do stay in touch and in case we don’t get to see you before you leave, please be sure to update us on the baby and life in general, and please send pictures! J

          May you and yours be forever blessed.

          Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy.

          With much love,

          Mary

          From: blue_mountain_ satsang_austin@ yahoogroups. com
          To: blue_mountain_ satsang_austin@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:25:50 +0000

          Reminder from:

          blue_mountain_ satsang_austin Yahoo! Group

          Title:

          satsang

          Tuesday August 4, 2009

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5 3:48 AM

            Hi Everyone,

            For anyone who was not there last week, we decided as a group to begin study/discussion of passages from God Makes the Rivers to Flow a passage at a time. No specific passage was chosen for the first session and it was suggested we simply work our way through the book.

            I am committed to the group, but at risk of being the instigator, I mentioned to Robyn at work, and to Leah last night that I was wondering about the group taking a week off. I was specifically thinking next week would be good for the break since it’s nearing the end of summer and start of school, we are between books and topics, Matt is out of town, etc. However, I do not want to miss any opportunity for a visit with any of you so if it’s not a consensus and/or anyone still wants to meet I will absolutely be there. J  Please share your thoughts on this.

            With much Love,

            Mary Marlatt

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 21 7:57 AM
              Hello,

              I just wanted to let you guys know that we found out the baby is a girl!  We have decided to name her Violet, but we're still thinking about middle names.  I hope everyone is doing well!

              Christina

              To: blue_mountain_satsang_austin@yahoogroups.com

              From: blue_mountain_ satsang_austin@ yahoogroups. com
              To: blue_mountain_ satsang_austin@ yahoogroups. com
              Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:25:50 +0000

              Reminder from:

              blue_mountain_ satsang_austin Yahoo! Group

              Title:

              satsang

              Tuesday August 4, 2009

              Time:

              7:30 pm - 9:00 pm

              Repeats:

              This event repeats every week.

              Location:

              Marigold

              Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.

              Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.
            • Seema Mehta
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 21 9:53 AM
                Congratulations! We are so excited for you, Christina! Do let us know how your pregnancy is progressing....

                Seema K. Mehta
                mehta_seema@...
                8505 Del Carmen Cove
                Austin, TX 78759
                (512) 219-6851
                Fax: (512) 336-8878

                To: blue_mountain_satsang_austin@yahoogroups.com
                From: ccannella@...
                Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:57:09 -0500

                To: blue_mountain_ satsang_austin@ yahoogroups. com

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 22 6:34 AM

                  Hi Christina,

                  How exciting!! Violet is a beautiful name.

                  Definitely do keep us posted and if you get a chance before moving we would love to visit with you again.

                  Love and Hugs!~

                  Mary

                  Congratulations! We are so excited for you, Christina! Do let us know how your pregnancy is progressing. ...

                  Seema K. Mehta

                  mehta_seema@ hotmail.com
                  8505 Del Carmen Cove
                  Austin , TX 78759