184Terrible Trip....Please Help!!!!!!!!!

  • Mary Coneway
    Oct 26, 2011
      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,i came down here to United Kingdom for a short vacation unfortunately we got mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

      We've been to the embassy and the Police here, but they're not helping the issues at all and My  flight leaves in a few hours from now but we having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills,

      I'm freaked out at the moment.

      Mary.