April 3, 2003: For DC-Area Folks

  • Louis Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 7:54 AM
      April 3, 2003: For DC-Area Folks

      Just a reminder that April 9 is the early
      registration deadline for my day-long seminar on
      enterprise information architecture (DC date:
      April 30). This is an ambitious seminar; I'll be
      providing guidance on how to both design and
      maintain a cohesive architecture in a large,
      distributed, politicized enterprise environment.
      I understand that there are a few government
      employees in the greater DC area; if you're one
      of them, you might find this seminar useful.

      Don't forget that Steve Krug will be on hand too;
      he'll be teaching his own day-long usability
      seminar, same location, next day (DC date: May
      1). There's a discount if you register for both;
      another discount if you register three or more
      from the same organization.

      And Steve and I will be hosting a happy hour the
      night after my seminar for attendees and perhaps
      some other local userati. Steve's pretty damned
      entertaining, and after a few stiff ones, I am
      too. Hope we'll see you there!

      LINKS MENTIONED
      Lou's seminar ::
      http://louisrosenfeld.com/presentations/seminars/eia/
      Steve Krug's seminar ::
      http://www.sensible.com/workshops.html

      BLOUG PERMALINK & COMMENTS
      http://louisrosenfeld.com/home/bloug_archive/000162.html

      =====
      Louis Rosenfeld :: www.louisrosenfeld.com
      Attend the seminar :: louisrosenfeld.com/presentations/seminars/eia/