Some recent interviews

  • Louis Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
      *Some recent interviews *(http://is.gd/EcgxWq)

      Hi all; just capturing some links to a buncha recent interviews that people
      have been nice enough to do with me:

      - *Brad Nunnally* interviewed me in *Johnny Holland*: "Web Analytics and
      User Experience<http://johnnyholland.org/2011/01/18/web-analytics-and-user-experience-an-interview-with-louis-rosenfeld/>:
      An Interview with Louis Rosenfeld". Lots of retweets but, oddly, no
      comments. Hmmm... negative attention?
      - I'm the subject of Episode
      8<http://thedigitalife.com/2011/01/episode-8/>of
      *The Digital Life,* Involutions Studios' podcast series. It was great to
      talk with *Jonathan Follett* and reconnect with my old pal, *Dirk
      Knemeyer.*
      - *Dan Klyn* also interviewed me for his University of Michigan
      information architecture course, recorded it, and convinced me to let it go
      public. Only later did I remember that I said things in it that I'd probably
      regret. The good news is that I can't find it on the Web. I really like it
      when Google screws up that way...

      I appreciate being asked my opinion, though I'm not entirely sure why these
      nice folks bothered. Thanks though!

      (And hey, you might want to sign up for the *Rosenfeld Review*
      http://is.gd/R9ONAA )