March 5, 2008: Good looking pre-conference seminar at the IA Summit

  • Louis Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      March 5, 2008: Good looking pre-conference seminar at the IA Summit

      I like the looks of this: "Becoming a leader—from IA to business and
      beyond" [1]:

      "Information Architecture is maturing as a profession, and IAs
      are increasingly being called on to leadership positions within their
      organizations. This seminar will be a daylong workshop that will
      explore the relationship between Information Architecture and
      Leadership. We will examine this relationship from two perspectives:
      * How IAs can become effective leaders in their organizations
      (and in society as a whole).
      * How IA skills and processes can make managers and
      organizations—of any type—more effective.?

      You can't go wrong spending the day with instructors like these:
      Christopher Fahey, Margaret Hanley, Harry Max, Karen McGrane, Josh
      Rubin, and Jorge Arango.

      Yikes. Miami [2] is just around the corner...

      http://louisrosenfeld.com/home/bloug_archive/2008/03/good_looking_preconference_sem.html

      LINKS
      [1] http://www.iasummit.org/proceedings/2008/becoming_a_leader_from_ia_to_b
      [2] http://www.iasummit.org/2008/

      CRASS AND COMMERCIAL
      I'll be teaching my new workshop, Site Search Analytics for a Better
      User Experience, this spring in Sunnyvale, Boston, and Chicago:
      http://louisrosenfeld.com/ssa