October 24, 2006: Why we need UXnet, #18

  • Louis Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2006
      October 24, 2006: Why we need UXnet, #18

      Keith Instone's predicament. [1] Lack of a shared UX events calendar and no
      coordination between UX-related organizations mean that we--and they--all
      lose. Dang. That's why a bunch of us volunteers keep plugging away at
      UXnet. [2] Which will launch a major upgrade soon, BTW...

      BLOUG PERMALINK & COMMENTS
      http://louisrosenfeld.com/home/bloug_archive/000492.html

      LINKS
      [1] http://instone.org/October242006