September 29, 2003: October 3 IA Event in Tokyo

  • Louis Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      September 29, 2003: October 3 IA Event in Tokyo

      I'm headed to Tokyo, where Sociomedia is hosting a forum on information
      architecture this Friday. Sociomedia's Manabu Ueno and I will be giving
      talks, followed by a panel of Japanese information architects. The day
      wraps up with networking activities that include an AIfIA F2F (face-to-face)
      meeting organized by Nobuya Sato. If you are a Tokyo information architect,
      please join us.

      BLOUG PERMALINK & COMMENTS
      http://louisrosenfeld.com/home/bloug_archive/000207.html

      LINKS MENTIONED