RE: [blogrollers] Debate with subtitles from joho

  • David Weinberger
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2004
      Kevin, this sounds really cool, but it hangs my QT player as well as firefox
      and ie. It's probably just me, but it's definitely me.

      -- David W.
      David Weinberger* blog: www.hyperorg.com/blogger
      self@... 'zine: www.hyperorg.com
      Home: www.evident.com Cluetrain: www.cluetrain.com
      Small Pieces: www.smallpieces.com
      speaking: www.hyperorg.com/speaker
      *Elevator statement on file with building supervisor