Re: [blogrollers] Debate with subtitles from joho

  • Kevin Marks
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2004
      Blogged on my blog:

      http://epeus.blogspot.com/
      2004_10_01_epeus_archive.html#109776385870386881

      On Oct 14, 2004, at 7:12 AM, Kevin Marks wrote:

      > I took Dave Winer's mp3 , and the joho chatroom transcript, and synced
      > them up.
      >
      > http://homepage.mac.com/kevinmarks/johodebate.mov
      >
      > Even handier in QT player, as you can search for words there.
      >
      > Hybrid audio/text gang-blogging.
      >
      > Enjoy.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • David Weinberger
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2004
        Kevin, this sounds really cool, but it hangs my QT player as well as firefox
        and ie. It's probably just me, but it's definitely me.

        -- David W.
        David Weinberger* blog: www.hyperorg.com/blogger
        self@... 'zine: www.hyperorg.com
        Home: www.evident.com Cluetrain: www.cluetrain.com
        Small Pieces: www.smallpieces.com
        speaking: www.hyperorg.com/speaker
        *Elevator statement on file with building supervisor