They kicked your ass

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2004
      AP and Wired beat the blogs at covering a news story about blogs.

      http://archive.scripting.com/2004/06/23#When:4:25:14PM

      Time for some new blood in this land.

      Dave

    • fpaynter@sandhilltech.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2004
        You seem to be quite troubled, Dave. I'll be thinking good thoughts about
        you and wishing for your speedy recovery. If I can help in any way,
        please let me know.
        Frank Paynter

        > AP and Wired beat the blogs at covering a news story about blogs.
        >
        > http://archive.scripting.com/2004/06/23#When:4:25:14PM
        >
        > Time for some new blood in this land.
        >
        > Dave

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Dave Winer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2004
          Like I said, time for some new blood.
          You seem to be quite troubled, Dave. I'll be thinking good thoughts about
          you and wishing for your speedy recovery. If I can help in any way,
          please let me know.
          Frank Paynter

          > AP and Wired beat the blogs at covering a news story about blogs.
          >
          > http://archive.scripting.com/2004/06/23#When:4:25:14PM
          >
          > Time for some new blood in this land.
          >
          > Dave

          > Yahoo! Groups Links