William Safire on monoculture

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2004
      "You don't have to be a populist to want to stop this rush by ever-fewer entities to dominate both the content and the conduit of what we see and hear and write and say."

      http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/16/opinion/16SAFI.html

    • Frank Paynter
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2004
        And why wouldn't one want to be a populist we might ask Safire, the
        barking dog of the power elite, and his bourgeois publishing house. If
        this be class warfare, then make the most of it.