Exciting blogging project

  • Stephanie Nilsson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hi! My name is Stephanie and I am a researcher/teacher at Umeå
      University in northern Sweden. I am primarily interested in
      linguistics and the discursive space of blogging. I am part of a
      team of bloggers who will embark on an exciting journey to blog a
      Sámi cultural festival in the far north of Sweden. I am trying to
      spread the message of this project. As part of this project, we are
      testing different affordances of several types of blogging media
      such as photo blogging and audio blogging, etc. We are curious
      about the dynamic of a group blog, as well as pushing the boundaries
      of social networking functions embedded in several types of blogs.
      This blog will embody aspects of art installation, documentary film,
      diary and the genre of the road movie. Please read the short
      project description (first link) and have a look at our blog (second
      link/format still being adjusted). We leave at 5pm on Wednesday, so
      please help me spread the word. A good collaboration between
      readers, writers, and critics will help push the boundaries of the
      blog and highlight social aspects that may have been previously
      overlooked.

      http://www2.humlab.umu.se/jokkmokk2004/
      http://blog.humlab.umu.se/jokkmokk2004/

      Thanks!